[Ansteorra] Dire News from western Ansteorra

oneeye at megaboxes.com oneeye at megaboxes.com
Sat Aug 19 21:16:31 PDT 2006

It seems to me that "calls to arms" and other rather extreme measures are
being taken without first hearing the unfortunate window's complaints.
While I am sure some unfortunate things have been said -- by BOTH sides --
it should be our goal to find a fair and just resolution to this sad
situation.

There are reports that an army has been seen but could this not simply be
a defensive force? It might not be so outrageous a thing if you consider
that this woman may feel that she and her clan have been repeatedly
attacked. Each side strives to put the best face on their version of
events over the past few years and while each undoubtedly feels their
version is justified, how can we know what a neutral observer would say?

I see a lot of claims and panic mongering here but without knowing more
about what is REALLY happening I would be very suspicious of those who are
trying to alarm the people and push them into taking precipitous actions.

A voice of reason,

Captain One Eye