[Ansteorra] Enough Room (WAS Need opinions about PantherPrimitives models)

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Aug 21 09:08:59 PDT 2006

Well it depends upon what you need the extra room for. We bought a
panther Marquee 12 by 16. Reason being I am in a powerchair and needed
the extra room. I will say though the last 4 foot of the tent I block
off for a personal latrine area since most sites don’t have accessible
latrines/port-a-potties.

Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead - Titled Brewer Namron 2006