[Ansteorra] Barrells update.

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 15:48:30 PDT 2006

as with any material... keep them as large as possible.
  Brandon

Samuel Hudson <samuelhudson at tmail.com> wrote:
  Sawsall is gangbusters on plastic barrells, five already processed,
seven to go. I'm ending up with large pieces from the walls, smaller
pieces because there were holes in the sides already and ends. The ends
may be suitable as the base of a small shield.

I'm not sure what armor people usually make out of plastic, but let me
know if the bigger pieces should be smaller.

Back to the grindstone for me.
--samuelhudson