[Ansteorra] Calendar Deputy Contact Information Announcement

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 08:06:35 PDT 2006

Greetings Ansteorra!

Please make sure to always send calendar related email
to calendar at ansteorra dot org. I am in the middle
of changing jobs so any email sent to my previous work
address (sjakl at pegasus...) will be gone forever.

Additionally, that means that the fax number I have
given out occasionally for expediting calendar
requests will no longer get to me. Please don't use
it, because it will only lead to frustration for
everyone!

Because the calendar email address is posted
everywhere I get a _LOT_ of SPAM. To make sure I don't
delete your post in a spam deleting spree, please make
sure your subject line is clearly SCA related.

If I don't answer your message within 2-3 days,
chances are it either got caught by a spam filter and
I never saw it or it looked like SPAM to me. Please
try sending it again. I've become a lot more careful
about what I open since that address harvesting email
that came out a few months ago where you didn't even
have to click on the link in the email.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled email
list.

Kind Regards,
Dame Clara von Ulm
Per aspera ad astra!