[Ansteorra] MSKD Siege Cooking: Deadline Approaching

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Wed Aug 23 15:03:52 PDT 2006

For all who are interested in participating in the Siege Cooking competiton
at Mid Summer Knight's Dream, please note that this Friday August 25th is
the deadline to register your team.

As of this posting, we have 4 teams who have registered to compete, but
there's still room for several more! All we ask is that you register by
Friday so we have enough time acquire supplies and get the individual team
kits ready. We will be unable to accept team registrations at Troll.

To register your team or for more information, contact THL Regne du Lyon at
LordRegne(at)silverheart.net .  Information and rules may also be found
here:  http://www.smythkepe.org/mskd/siege.htm