[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan XVIIII

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Thu Aug 24 17:24:19 PDT 2006

Greetings do I send to all in this fair land

The Barony of the Steppes is pleased to once again present the
competition known as Steppes Artisan.  Some of Ansteorra's finest
artisans began by displaying or competing at this event.

Final preparations are being made to host the new artists, the Titled
Artisans, and all visitors wishing to learn more about the Arts &
Sciences.  We have (I believe) a record number of artists already
registered.  But even if you didn't pre-register, please gather your
displays, pack your conveyance, and join us this Saturday.  There will be
plenty of room for everyone.

We have a new site again this year, but like last year, the schedule is
very tight.  I would ask everyone to please be conscious of this and work
to keep the event running on modern time.

I remind everyone that there will be a one hour Intermission so that all
may partake of midday repast.  There are roughly twenty-four food
vendors, of all variaties and prices, within about two miles of the site.
 Maps will be available on site.

Their Excellencies Mahdi and Valeria look forward to greeting you and
learning of the talents that exist in these lands.

Yours in Service
Baroness Francesca Laviana Sansovino