[Ansteorra] Does your honor demand obedience or justice?

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 22:46:52 PDT 2006

Unto Captain One Eye,

I find your continuing lies and attacks on my
character tiresome. The criminal Ruspoli met the
justice that he had richly earned and I have extended
recompense to his grieving widow; lands and means that
will see to her comfort for the rest of the years of
her life, may it be long indeed. It seems to me that
you are the one that is so set to see this conflict
come to fruition and I cannot help but wonder at the
game you are playing.

Forget not though that the ultimate quarrel is not
with me, but with Master Airaklee who seeks the return
of his dear lady, held neigh on a year now. The widow
Revecca says that she holds her naught, but neither is
she in the arms of her lord; pray do you know of her
whereabouts?

Master Airaklee has gathered his forces and they are
already on the march. You will certainly see them by
weeks end. I hope that you can produce Baroness
Ceinwen at that time, because your trickster words
will help you not when you face his wrath.

Heed my words, look to Master Airaklee, he is the foe
that you should be trying to woo.

In service to Christ and Crown,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke