[Ansteorra] ACCEPS and Laurel's Prize Tournament

lightfootcim at aol.com lightfootcim at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 11:13:21 PDT 2006

This is just a reminder that you only have a few days left before ACCEPS closes for Laurel's Prize Tournament on the 1st of September.  If you plan on using ACCEPS, now would be the time to do it!

Also, if you are an artisan, and are planning on displaying, please contact the autocrat at lightfootcim at aol.com and let him (me) know what you are displaying and how much table space you will be needing.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

In Service,

HL John Lightfoot
Autocrat -LPT
Sept 9, 2006