[Ansteorra] [Glaslyn] Fwd: Does your honor demand obedience or justice?

Troop0341 at aol.com Troop0341 at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 07:40:42 PDT 2006

Where is the "Honor" in kidnapping?
Where is the  "Justice" in coercing a Master to do  things against his
will?
What of the grievance of a Lady deprived of  her  freedom for many months?

To stand on the side of  Honor and Justice is to abhor the  actions of one
who did not learn  from the errors of the past...  I, for  one, stand with
Master  Airaklee Wolf in this war...

Respects,     Iain
MacKay

oneeye at megaboxes.com wrote:  Date: Mon, 28 Aug  2006  22:58:07 -0700 (PDT)