[Ansteorra] Sword question

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 12:12:52 PST 2006

In the furnature industry they use steam. You might be ale to find instructions for making a steam box.
  Lochlan

Clayton Randolf <lordowen at swbell.net> wrote:
  Greetings,

My name is Lord Owen of Seawinds. I am interested in learning how to curve a piece of rattan to make a curved sword, such as a scimitar. I once asked someone I saw who had one, but have since forgotten the method he told me of. If anyone knows how to do this, I would appreciate an e-mail from them. Thank you.