[Ansteorra] Latin Translastion help

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 19:08:27 PST 2006

Salut cozyns,

Close. I'd go with "Vita est quoque brevis esse miserabilis."

"Infortunatus" means unhappy, but not in a way that one might choose.
Instead, it means unhappy in the same sense as "unfortunate," negatively
affected by fate. Example: "the unhappy lot of a beggar."

En Lyonel
Impedimentum via est
(The obstacle is the path)