[Ansteorra] year end

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 10:32:33 PST 2006

Greetings Ansteorra and the Central Region from Elspeth de Stervlen, Central
Regional Water Bearer.  I hope this finds you all well.

This is the time of the year for revelry with friends and family.  I want to
wish all of you a very Happy Holiday Season and a safe one.

As the year draws to a close, I wanted to touch base with all waterbearers
in the Central Region.  Please email me, off list, with your fond memories
of the past year.  Also, with all of your concerns, plans for your events
coming up and with any suggestions for the new year.  I want to make sure
that everyone is geared for a great tournament season, in this, I submit to
you all to let me know what I can do to make the upcoming year a better one
for all of you.

If you are interested in learning more about becoming a water bearer, email
me with any questions.

I would like to put together a list of available water bearers in our
region.  It would list your name, contact info, location and events you
might be available for.  I will keep this list, and any WBIC can contact me
if they need help.  I know this is far in advance, but if I start this now,
it should be ready by the time tourny season begins.  As your availablity
changes, you just contact me and I will revise the list.

Thank you for your time, and to your family from mine,

Happy Holidays

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen
Central Regional Waterbearer