[Ansteorra] Public Thankings :)

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:34:02 PST 2006

I would really like to publically thank everyone who made yesterday such a special day for me.  Stargate Yule was beautiful and Their Excellencies Stargate and the Event Stewards were gracious and very helpful to my many requests.  To Their Majesties, you are an inspiration. To my brothers and sisters of the Pelican and many visitors, your words stirred my soul.  To my friends, thank you so much for all your work, help and calming words.  To my family, I couldn't imagine my day without you.  You are the very best.   Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Yours in service,Mistress Saundra OP  :)