[Ansteorra] Chronicler's Class at King's Round Table

Barat barat at cox.net
Tue Dec 12 06:47:09 PST 2006

Greetings fellow Ansteorrans.

As this will be my last King's Round Table as Kingdom Chronicler I
will be holding a class on "How to be the Kingdom Chronicler of
Ansteorra" at the next Round Table in January '07.

If you are interested in being Kingdom Chronicler (I won't be
extending my warrant so someone else has to take the job or bad
things happen) please plan to attend. This will give you the
opportunity to learn what the office entails.

Non chroniclers please note: it is not required that you have been a
local or regional chronicler to be kingdom chronicler. I have never
held a local or regional chronicler position but a I have been
Kingdom Chronicler of Ansteorra twice. If you have the needed
organizational, layout, and design skills prior chronicler experience
in the Society is not required to succeed as kingdom chronicler.

I hope to see many of you there.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Kingdom Chronicler
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley