[Ansteorra] I'm coming home.

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 04:48:20 PST 2006

Welcome Home!

  Colin

Ruh <ruhkeddi at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Two and a half years ago I left Ansteorra to come work in Iraq. I planned to stay here three or four years and then move to Missouri. I sort of let all my contacts in Ansteorra die off and started searching for a group in Calontir. Then I met the most wonderful man and married him. Of course, he's from Houston and ruined all my plans.

Now, we are done and leaving Iraq at the end of the month. After a short detour we should be house hunting in Gate's Edge by mid-January. Leland has never been in the SCA, but I've been relentlessly brainwashing him ever since I figured out I was going to keep him. He's very interested in it, especially in cooking and brewing. I hope that shortly after we get home we can find a small event to daytrip to, so he can meet some of my old friends.

Edith Grey
mka Linda Lindsey (was Williams)