[Ansteorra] just read the link

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 10:20:09 PST 2006

   There was also a case a couple of years ago of a state champion skeet
shooter and the school wouldn't let him have a picture in the yearbook with
his gun.  Also, the colorguard uses fake guns, but they look like rifles.
What about JROTC?  And those darn theatre people that they let use
"weapons"?  This is ridiculous.  I know when I had to do my senior pictures
last year we had to wear dress clothes, like HL John said.  I'm sure the
maille shirt isn't in the school's dress code either.
   I had a senior picture done with a schlager, my red scarf, and an
Ansteorran dagger, but I didn't submit it to the school.  I do agree that we
should pick our battles and that this will probably give us a bad name.
Running to the ACLU about a picture?  Sounds to me like someone has way to
much free time.  Having just come out of the public school system, my
advice: shut up and play the game.

Brian O' hUiliam