[Ansteorra] just read the link

klfrench1023 at aol.com klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 19:33:11 PST 2006

 Isn't that the truth!  My sister started playing in 1977( myself in 1981), and it took 15 years for my parents to stop referring to us as the "SLA", despite our arguments that we were not terrorists; we merely dress "funny".  Those of you who remember the seventies should get a kick out of that.

Caterina