[Ansteorra] zero tolerance, stupidity, and the SCA

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 08:59:36 PST 2006

You might beat the rap...but you may not beat the ride ;)
  Or the confiscation...and it may cost you a ton of money...

  L DeerSlayer

robert segrest <aumbob at yahoo.com> wrote:  I think that the kind of thinking demonstrated by this
high school yearbook incident could impact us more
than we like to think it will.  We are a large group
of frequently strange looking people, some of whom are
unusually socialized, who carry a lot of weapons,
facimiles of weapons, and things that might be weapons
if we chose to use them that way, in public places.
Most of us violate local weapons ordinances frequently
and thoughtlessly, if the strict letter of those
ordinances is applied to us.  Most major cities, and
many minor ones, have blade lenght laws that make
carrying a sword, dagger, dirk, halberd etc. illegal.