[Ansteorra] Rose Silent Auction at Coronation

Vanessa contessavanessa at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 16:42:47 PST 2006

Good evening,
The Roses will be having a silent auction at
Coronation on January 13th in Brad Leah.  We will be
using the proceeds of this auction for the upcoming
Gulf War.  If you have any items that you would like
to contribute, please bring them to coronation. We
will have tables set up to display these items.  Also,
please remember to stop by our tables to take home a
treasure and support the War.
Thanks,
Countessa Vanessa de Verona