[Ansteorra] SCA New Year's Resolutions....

derrykcarr at hotmail.com derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 20 17:22:45 PST 2006

My new year resution for the SCA is to get in better shape. Learn to fight better. Do more pick-up fights with Centurians and Knights. Remember that this is a game, have fun, and that while awards (AOA, Iris of Merit, etc.) are great, they won't follow me when I leave this realm of existence.

For the all areas, help my fellow man (women, child) as much as possible. Ask forgivness from those I have hurt or offended. Forgive those that have hurt or offended me (including the ones who I only percieved as hurting or offending me): and try to make new friends with out forgetting the old ones..

May the Dream be with you always,
HL Aldric de Kerr