[Ansteorra] SCA New Year's Resolutions....

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 03:41:00 PST 2006

ROFLMAO...you just crack me up Gunter

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:  My resolutions are to not overeat on beets, boiled okra and raw squid.
I'm also working on cutting down on bungie jumping and really need
to cut down on marathon sessions of "Oprah" and "Jerry Springer".

I'm going to have to give up on my addiction to bodysurfing on gravel.

But I will work on watching Sci-Fi, Cartoon and Food Networks as
well as rigorous World of Warcraft sessions to keep me in fighting
trim.

Speaking of exercise, I vow to keep up my workout regimen of
jumping to conclusions, running at the mouth and flying off
the handle.

It's going to be tough, but that's what resolutions are all about.

Gunthar