[Ansteorra] Best SCA X-mas present

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Thu Dec 28 20:43:48 PST 2006

Thank you all for your words.

He just finished back-to-back tours over there with only 5 months in
between tours, 1st with the 1st Cav out of Ft Hood (Gulf Wars XIV was
when he came home the 1st time.) and the 2nd tour with the 1st Armor,
and now it looks like that he will be making a 3rd tour in the near future.

Yes, all the love ones who go out and put it on the line are the ones
who deserved our support and prayers for them to return to us safety.

And to Aingeal,  - 4 generations in the military - my best wishes and
prayers for you and yours - I have only one and you...

Wishing you all the best.

Michael Kettering