[Ansteorra] Russian garb

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 1 10:15:15 PST 2006

On Dec 1, 2006, at 9:13 AM, Todd Reamey wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good place or books in which to research late
> 1400's Russian garb?
>
>   Nikolai

I'll be interested in seeing what other folks come up with. I have
this small bit of info on Russian clothing in the Florilegium.  I
have a lot more on Russian culture and food than clothing.

cl-Russia-msg     (15K)  8/29/04    Clothing of medieval Russia.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/cl-Russia-msg.html
clothing-bib      (27K)  4/19/95    Bibliography of Russian, East
Europe, Middle
                                       East clothing books. Other
books, too.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/clothing-bib.html