[Ansteorra] Sword question

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 23:24:38 PST 2006

You might want to add a couple of ounces of glycerin (available from your local apothacary or alchemist) to the water to cut down on the moulding while you are molding (or do I have that backwards?).

  Your servant,

  Colin

Ryan Shady <sadiqibn at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings Lord Owen,

I fight with a scimitar. You need very hot water and a frame to put it
into. wet the rattan and put it into a frame with a small bend keep doing
this and over the corse of a couple days it will hold the shape. If you try
and bend it too much at the start you will snap the stick. This is a
gradual way of bending the stick. You might also look at your local rattan
vender and see if they can get one that is already bent.

YIS, Sayyid al-Sadiq