[Ansteorra] just read the link

Shyla * shyla_sns at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 18:39:18 PST 2006

We should pick our battles more carefully. Like someone else said there are other things that can be done that are SCA related, and suing over it just seems immature and makes us all look bad. Is this really the publicity we want? Now when we say "I'm in the SCA" people will say "oh yeah that's that thing where the mom sued because the school wouldn't let the kid have swords in the picture." Is that the image we are looking for? Think about it....this will reflect on us all regardless of how the rest of us feel. Just my thoughts.
  Shyla

Ldyinnes at aol.com wrote:
  Did everyone vote?????? I voted yes.

Innes