[Ansteorra] just read the link

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:40:47 PST 2006

Back when I gradated from High school we were told what to wear for our Sr.
picture. I have to bleive that there wqere guidlines for what to wear i the
young man can not read and follow directions do we realy want him
represention the SCA to the rest of the world?

plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra