[Ansteorra] just read the link

bsmall at cox-internet.com bsmall at cox-internet.com
Tue Dec 19 04:36:33 PST 2006

I don't think we even need to start down that road.  There are very few, if any, of us that can be said to be perfect representatives of the SCA.

Do you want to start saying "well X gets drunk" or "Y doesn't bath" or "Z fools around"... "do we really want them representing the SCA?"

I don't think the SCA officially should get into it.  As for our members, they can choose sides as they see fit.

And I think that just because a person is in a particular organization, no one should assume that whatever they do is representative of the organization or group as a whole.

Ansgar