[Ansteorra] Best SCA X-mas present

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Thu Dec 28 18:40:44 PST 2006

I have my two oldest Sons home this year.  The oldest son got back from Iraq
during Gulf War 15.  Unfortunately he will be back in Iraq for next
Christmas. My middle son will be in Korea for next Christmas.  I appreciate
what my sons are doing since they are the 4th generation of military members
in my family.

Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann