[Ansteorra] What is YOUR history?

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 09:51:46 PST 2006

Greetings!

It is time for all good little historians throughout our great kingdom to
prepare their end of reign reports and send them in to me. You can find the
report form on the Ansteorra Historian's pages.

I prefer email attachments if possible. My email address is
annescvb at gmail.com I also accept snail mail. My home address is listed in
the back of the Black Star. Unfortunately, I do not have a fax capability at
this time. Please send me your reports by the time for King's Round Table as
I would like to report how our history is being kept throughout the kingdom.

I will also be holding a Historian's class at King's Round Table. Anyone
interested in how to be a historian is welcome to attend. I do urge local
historians to attend or anyone who is in the capacity of holding your
group's history by default such as the local chronicler. If you are a group
that has opted out of having a chronicler, then the seneschal of the group
is urged to attend this class. It is a great time to troubleshoot problems
and to share practices.

I sincerely hope you and yours have had a wonderful Yule and you will have a
safe time here at the end of the old year. I look forward to reading your
reports and to seeing you at King's Round Table. Until then, I remain...
Forever In Service,
Meisterinde Annes
Kingdom Historian