[Ansteorra] What is YOUR history?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 31 17:57:58 PST 2006

Meisterinde Annes, Kingdom Historian, mentioned:

> I will also be holding a Historian's class at King's Round Table.
> Anyone
> interested in how to be a historian is welcome to attend. I do urge
> local
> historians to attend or anyone who is in the capacity of holding your
> group's history by default such as the local chronicler. If you are
> a group
> that has opted out of having a chronicler, then the seneschal of
> the group
> is urged to attend this class. It is a great time to troubleshoot
> problems
> and to share practices.

For those who can't make this King's Round Table or who would just be
interested in more details, there is this file in the SCA-INC section
of the Florilegium:

Grup-Historan-art (18K)  7/15/06    “How to be Your
  Group’s Historian

” by
                                        Mesterinde Annes Clotilde von
Bamburg