[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars site clean-up trip

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Wed Feb 1 10:07:40 PST 2006

Greetings Ansteorra,

I would like to remind anyone who has the time on the weekend of Feb.
11th and 12th that there is a trip planned to the Gulf Wars site.  We
are planning to go tree removal, repairs and general clean-up of the
Ansteorran camping area.  The more hands that are available the more
work we can get accomplished in the time available.

I would encourage local groups or regions to organize accommodation,
meals and car pools.  I will be posting a list of needed supplies later
this week as I get more information from those that have been to the
site recently.  If anyone has questions about this trip, please email me
at djurgens at swbell.net or Lady Honour at mysticfalcon at onebox.com.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Ansteorran Liaison Gulf Wars XV