[Ansteorra] Best map for Coastal Invasion and local amendities

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 23:19:20 PST 2006

Greetings,

I wanted to pass on the best online map we could for Coastal Invasion. It is a rural site. South of Benavides corner of Hwy 359 and CoRd 307. Turn off for site is just past a side of the road Picnic Area.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=benavides,+texas&ll=27.548878,-98.467326&spn=0.017807,0.042915

There is a Circle K 7 miles from site in Benavides. County is wet. 1 Liquor store is also in Benavides and it closes early. There is a questionable Mom and Pop diner that closes before 8pm in town as well. Also there is small grocery and several eateries in San Diego 18 miles away.

The community loves us and were excited at our return. Seawinds has been doing work weekends to improve the site. There is amazing wildlife at this site. In one afternoon, I saw Armadillos, hawks, and a family of javalinas.

Feast is almost filled, so please send in your reservations early. Medicfem at yahoo.com Also we need tables that seat six if anyone has a few to spare.

 More information on website.
http://www.vvm.com/~lasto/coastal

Life is good in Seawinds,