[Ansteorra] Academy of Defense

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 13 08:50:53 PST 2006

I would like to thank Don Tristan von Heidelburg for bringing such an
amazing group of students to represent Heidelburg at the Academy of Defense
held in the Barony of Bjornsborg this past weekend.  I was graciously
welcomed by the good Master as I stepped in last minute as hostess of the
German field.  Pressing matters kept HL Clara von Ulm from attending these
duties; but as always she sent an emissary with epicurean treats from her
own kitchens to sustain the representatives of Heidelburg.

Huzzah to you both!

Lady Branwen le Baxtere
Barony of Bjornsborg