[Ansteorra] Norman Oklahoma Medieval Fair

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 6 22:14:35 PST 2006

Greetings good people of Ansteorra!

The Barony of Namron will be setting up camp at the Norman Medieval Fair March 31 and April 1 and 2 in Norman Oklahoma, and I wish to invite each and every one of you to enjoy Namron's famous hospitality and help us with this magnificent event.

The Norman Fair attracts over 250,000 visitors and provides a wonderful opportunity to show the public who we are and what we love to do, and hopefully entice many of those who visit us to join our ranks.

I especially want to extend a special invitation to our fighters, both light and heavy, who will not be going to Crown Tournament to make progress to Namron that weekend.  I promise you will find worthy opponents and hundreds of spectators anxious to cheer you to victory.

Artisans and Crafts people, we have a place for you as well.  What a wonderful opportunity to display your talents and share your knowledge with those wishing to learn.

We are fortunate to have a large area which will be turned into a spectacular Medieval encampment for the weekend, where the 1000 years of our Society all fold into one great display of living history.

About the Fair itself.  Please follow your browser to www.medievalfair.occe.ou.edu and there you will find all the details of this proud event.

And if you wish to join us or have any questions, please contact me via e-mail at:   wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com

Or if you prefer to ring, I may be reached at 405.360.4150

There is no better way to welcome the return of Spring than a weekend at Fair and we look forward to seeing you.

In Service
Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen
Barony of Namron