[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 20:06:27 PST 2006

Greetings,
Please pardon the multiple posts as I am trying to make sure this reaches everyone.

The ACCEPS deadline is fast approaching.  02-10-2006 is the LAST DAY to take advantage the prepaid event and feast reservation.  YOU MUST PRERESERVE if you plan to eat feast.

ACCEPS saves you precious gate time and the hassle of writing out the check or carrying exact change, etc.  I LOVE ACCEPS.

For more information about this event please visit our website http://www.geocities.com/crossrodekeep/AandS_competition.html

In Service,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Event Steward for Kingdom A&S