[Ansteorra] Yahoo list for Ansteorra Newcomers

Ambience ambience at direcway.com
Wed Feb 15 12:11:27 PST 2006

Greetings,

I would like to invite those new to Ansteorra to join a yahoo group
designed just for them.  I would also extend the invitation to all
seneschals. Please join the hospitalers' of Ansteorra new
list
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AnsteorraNewcomers>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AnsteorraNewcomers
to welcome newcomers, give them advise, and a network of other
newcomers.  Local hospitalers will post when they are having new comer
classes and new comer gatherings at events.

I'd like to give a big VIVAT and my thanks to Lady (Elizabeta) Maria dei
Medici, Hospitaler to Barony of the Stargate and Shire of Gate's Edge and
Lady Katheryn Cunningghame,Steppes Hospitaler  for being the moderators of
this group.

sincerely,
Seraphina
Kingdom Hospitaler