[Ansteorra] Houston to Big Spring

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 17:26:29 PST 2006

I have just spoken to my mother who has made a few trips to houston she said option B would be your best bet.  It is not neccesarily the shortest, but the junctions were easier to find.
Elizabeth
Event Steward for Kingdom A&S

Just a reminder for everyone planning to attend Kingdom A&S, I will have my cell phone on site if you get lost in Big Spring.  The number is 432-816-3144.  I also have people standing by to escourt if you are like me, and following directions gets confusing and immposible.

Erik Langhans <ELanghans at khou.com> wrote: I have a question for those folks who live or have lived West Texas.  Traveling from Houston to Big Spring.

Option A.  I-10 to past San Antonio, 87/277 North at Sonora to San Angelo.  87 West to Big Spring.
Option B.  I-10 to 71 to Austin.  Then 71 to Brady, then 87 to Big Spring.
Option C.  I-45 to 287 to I-20 to Big Spring.

Help.

Modius & Sara