[Ansteorra] ISO Local Members

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 22:18:50 PST 2006

If I remember rightly that's under the Loch's perview...

  The people there might have info on the former members of Torre de los Brazos (the group that used to be there)

  L DeerSlayer

Refr inn draumspaki <commander at mongounegen.com> wrote:  Greetings,
I am in search of any members in Bay City, Lake Jackson, Freeport, Van
Vleck, Sweeny, Brazoria, or close to one of these cities please contact
me off list and raise you hand. Trying to find local SCA’ers. If you
know of ones not on this list could you please pass this request on to them.
Thank you,
Fox

--
In service to the Dream and Kingdom