[Ansteorra] Does your group have....?

hlannes hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Feb 19 07:54:43 PST 2006

Greetings and Gothan Dag!

I've been working on a number of things and now need some more information.

I have knowledge of 4 baronies which have history webpages, those being Elfsea, Stargate, Steppes and Bordermarch. I have knowledge of 1 shire with a history webpage, that being Gatesedge.

If your barony, province, shire or canton has a historian who has not contacted me, please ask them to do so. I need their information for contact.

If your barony, province, shire or canton has a historian who has not joined the Ansteorra Historians mail list, please ask them to do so. BTW, this list is open to any who are interested. It is not just restricted to local historians.

If your barony, province, shire or canton has a history webpage and I did not list them above, please make me aware of it and send me the URL so I can link it into the Kingdom History webpage.

If you haven't seen the Kingdom History pages, click the following link to visit them:
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/historian/

I hope that some of you will contact me soon. Until then, I remain...
Forever in Service,
Mesterinde Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian