[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars traveling question...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 07:08:19 PST 2006

Greetings to the list,

In preparing for Gulf Wars I was struck by a thought.
I thought maybe people who had been there for the
clean up etc. could answer my question.
What are the traveling conditions on I-10 through
getting to the site?  Are there gas stations, stores
and other facilities along the way?
I have heard that all the rest stops are closed in LA.
 Knowing what we are going to come across along the
way will help in planning on extra supplies, restroom
breaks and such.

Thanks for any input,
Tressa
Tir Medoin