[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S Thank Yous

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 11:02:36 PST 2006

> Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 07:56:05 -0800 (PST)
> From: Elizabeth Blackthorne <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S Thank Yous
> > Greetings unto Ansteorra,
> Please pardon the Multiple Posts as I am trying to make sure this gets to everyone.
> possible.
>
> Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition was held yesterday.  <snip>
> Also, having the Scribal class on charter painting was wonderful, to the ladies who coordinated
> this thank you for both considering this event as a place, and for doing such a wonderful job of
> coordinating it.
>
><snip>
> In Service To The Dream and Ansteorra,
> Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
> Event Steward for Kingdom Arts and Sciences

As one who had the pleasure to attend Kingdom A&S, I'd like to thank Lady Elizabeth and her fine
crew for such a wonderful event.  The many classrooms made this site a joy to use, and helped
organize so many aspects of the event.  Thank you bunches for letting me re-arrange your scribal
room, and it was a treat for me to meet so many of the Western Regional scribes; hope to see more
of you often.  Elizabeth and her crew did a fabulous job!!  Vivat!!

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet