[Ansteorra] A&S results?

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 05:31:17 PST 2006

That's a very interesting question...everyone in my house has gotten that post but me...maybe I've been blacklisted by the ansteorran-announce list people?LOL
  gwyenth

annescvb <annescvb at ev1.net> wrote:
  As a matter of fact, I just came from there, and it give me great pleasure to announce the new Titled Artisan for Ansteorra HL Clara von Ulm.
I will wait and allow Mistress Ariella to announce those chosen to be Gulf War Champions.
gwyneth
KMoAS

I am guessing that Mistress Ariella *has* announced it as I saw a forward to elfsea of her post but I have missed her post somehow to Ansteorra Announce...did it already make it there?

Annes