[Ansteorra] Royal Artisan!

Dyan Johnson calendre57 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 06:41:31 PST 2006

  Congratulations to Lady Clara von Ulm, Royal Artisan of Ansteorra!

  She will make a fine representative for the Artisans & Ansteorra & I hope that all will support her endeavors. For those who do not know her, may you have an opportunity to introduce yourself. She is full of sparkle, kindness & knowledge! Vivat Clara!

  Thank you to all the Artisans who delighted those attending the event, with their skills & camaraderie to Champion Ansteorra. The event staff were exemplary, preparing for & working the event flawlessly! Vivat Barony of Bonwicke & Shire of Crossrode Keep!

  A noteworthy Thanks to HL Katherine Rose Oliver & HL Melisende de Barcelona for your sacrifices of not entering the competition - to allow organizing such a task for 2 years in a row
true generosity for your fellow Artisans! Well Done!

  To the many Laurels who traveled in diverse weather conditions to judge the competition, your dedication is inspiring!

  A special Thank You to Her Royal Majesty Valeria for gracing us with a song for Her Love, our King!
  It has been an honor & a pleasure to have served Your Kingdom & its Artisans!

  Mistress Dyan du Lac Calendre
  Premier Royal Artisan of Ansteorra