[Ansteorra] RE: Positve Group Commentary

Robin Lindsey & William Willett moiranliam at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 1 13:31:00 PST 2006

How about Positive Kingdom Commentary?

I remember back in the day, like 2001, I moved to the Ansteorra from
Atlantia.  I landed in the Shire of Trelac, and was welcomed with open arms
by the people there.  I would go to events with Sir Guy (who I knew through
my former household) and his Squires, and in his generous manner introduced
me to all sorts of folks.  Everyone I met was welcoming and friendly.  I
moved to Middleford after that, and again, kind souls all around.  Now Liam
and I live in Ffynnon Gath, and even though we know the people here from
our Kingdom travels, we are still new here.  We have been rolled in to the
Shire so seamlessley as I sometimes think we've been here forever.

Everywhere Liam and I have traveled, I can truthfully say that I think
Ansteorrans don't know what a stranger is.  We have been to every Region
but the Northern (we're woking on it!), and everywhere we go there are
friends old and new.  Everywhere we go in this Kingdom we are treated like
family.  One of my fears is that we may one day have to leave Ansteorra
because of Liam's work.  I'm hoping we don't.  This is Home, and what makes
it Home is the wonderous people that surround us.

To paraphrase Duchess Isabella of York...  There is a piece of my heart
that is a Black Star.

Lady Moira Lindsay