[Ansteorra] Lost & Found from Melees

Richard and Debra armand_caitrin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 08:28:19 PST 2006

This is the list of items found at Autumn Melees that have not been claimed. If you see an item that you think might belong to you, then please contact me by email or phone. My Ph. # is in the Black Star under Barony Bordermarch. Please describe the item.

  Here is the List:

  1)...Rattan Sword
  2)...Buckler
  3)...Drum
  4)...A Favor with flowers on it.......(name the Flowers and how many?)
  5)...Mug
  6)...Watch
  7)...Keys
  8)...Arrows- signed with "A message for you Sir' and From Seawinds
  9)...Small Dagger Scabbard
  10)..Apron
  11)..Thin Cloak
  12)..Baldric

   If you see something that belongs to someone you know, Please forward this message to them.

   Again, we wish to thank everyone who attended Melees this year. It is your presence that helped make it a wonderful event. We hope to see everyone again this year, for we plan to make Melees even bigger and better.

  Caitrin de Lacy
  Baroness of Bordermarch