[Ansteorra] Siege Authorizations - Coastal Invasion

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:09:59 PST 2006

Greetings Ansteorra,
   As of this writing, I am planning on traveling to Coastal Invasion. It is
my understanding that the site is Siege friendly. So, if you need to get you
Authorizations renewed for Siege (or you know some one who does). Bring your
engine, your ammo, and your crew. I will try to bring as many authorization
forms as I can. I am also going to try to do some fighting while I am there.
If you have any questions, Please feel free to e-mail me privately.

In Service,
HL Aldric de Kerr
Siege Authorization Marshall