[Ansteorra] A&S Big Spring

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Mon Feb 20 20:02:28 PST 2006

I thank you for the complement it warms my heart almost as much as the
scrumptious food Clara made warmed my tummy, tempted my nose, and amazed
my eyes. Her work on research from this feast was truly Ansteorran in
its magnitude!!!!
Vivat to the new Artisan of Ansteorra!!!!!
Clara von Ulm

Such a beautiful lady!
Such wonderful food!
We are all richer for her knowledge and skill.

Ameline DuBois
Lover of food