[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars traveling question...

james at crouchet.com james at crouchet.com
Tue Feb 21 07:37:33 PST 2006

I will add that I do not know the state of merchandise inside the
Walmarts.They were open and had plenty of cars in the parking lots but I do
not know if the rumors of them  being short stocked are true at this time.
That could just be a persistent rumor from months ago.

Logically, I would think Walmart, of all companies, could and would pour in
supplies to keep their stores at their normal stock levels but I do not know
this for a fact.

CD