[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars traveling question...

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Feb 21 08:09:02 PST 2006

The WalMart in Hattiesburg was open and apparently completely stocked
about 3 weeks ago when several of us from Loch Ruadh went down to work on
our land.  Just about everything else that we saw was also open and seemed
to be doing good business.  We took the route of I20 to Hwy 49 to I59, and
while there was still a lot of damage from the hurricanes to be seen, most
businesses are back up and running.

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain