[Ansteorra] T.I. and delivery

barat at cox.net barat at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 15:45:16 PST 2006

Not to put too fine a point on it, but NO.

If you are not receiving your Black Star please don't waste your time calling
me. There is nothing I can do for you.

All such requests/inquiries must be sent to the corporate member services
office:

Member Services Office
Society for Creative Anachronism
P.O. Box 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036-0789

Telephone:
(800) 789-7486 or (408) 263-9305; Monday - Thursday 9 am-4 pm PT

FAX (408) 263-0641
(available 24 hours/day, except after 12:00pm on the last working day of the
month, for the month-end close.)

Barat
Chronicler